So first stop New York, New York!! My mom tried to say that New York is more dangerous then Nigeria which is yet to be determined. However, our experience was that it was one of the friendliest cities out there. And of course the highlights where Central Park and great dinning for me.
This trip was originally planned by Beth who lives in California and is now officially dubed the "girls trip" planner. So the trip included Beth her friend Summer from Maryland and myself. We stayed right in time square at the Regency hotel. And would walk everywhere during the day and eat a great meal every night. We also checked out the night life in the city which was more lounges then clubs we avoided anywhere that had a cover charge. And since this was my last week in the states for a while it only made sense that I would meet people from other countries. So that may help me for a while since I hope to stay international for a while with work.
My trip to the city was too short, I only spent three days and two nights there before I had to run upstate for Moosefest.
Friday, October 19, 2007
New York
Posted by Christy Coffman at 12:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 comments:
Post a Comment